Growing older is unavoidable and a blessing in its own right. How we get older however is up to each of us. I have assembled my tried and true healthy essentials I use often to better my health and wellness for men of all ages. Eat To Live - Not Live To Eat
1. C2O Pure Coconut Water 33.8oz 3.99 This suggestion is quite new for 2021 for me. Not all coconut waters are created equal. C2O Pure Coconut Water fuses a unique, full-flavor profile with all of the naturally occurring electrolytes. It's a great alternative to just water and I recommend the paper carton over the caned packaging.
2. Navitas Organics Raw Cacao Nibs 8oz 8.00 Cacao nibs are small pieces of crushed cacao beans that have a bitter, chocolatey flavor. Cacao nibs are naturally low in sugar. They're also a good source of fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Nutrients that help promote feelings of fullness, they're rich in many minerals, including iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, and copper.
3. Navitas Organics, Organic Turmeric Powder 8oz 10.00 Curcumin Is a powerful Anti-Inflammatory, unfortunately the body has trouble absorbing on its own so consuming with black pepper is essential for best absorption. One of turmeric’s main claims to fame is that it’s commonly used to fight inflammation, and the bulk of turmeric’s inflammation-fighting powers can be credited to curcumin. In fact, in the right dose, curcumin may be a more effective anti-inflammatory treatment than common over the counter inflammation-fighting medications. This I use every day.
4. Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Seed Oil 8.4oz 10.50 Hemp is high in plant-based dietary fiber which promotes digestive health. It is also known for anti-inflammatory properties, and is rich in healthy unsaturated fats. The oil can be used in the place of other oils. I use it as an alternative to olive oil. Great for skin and there's plenty of omega 3 and omega 6 rich fatty acids, as well as vitamin E, which contributes towards overall skin health and elasticity. The list is long for the possible health benefits of hemp oil.
5. Dr. Bronner's Lavender Hand Sanitizer 2oz 5.00 In this time of heightened awareness for germs. I discovered this alternative to the mass produced hand sanitizers. Many of the mass released hand sanitizers just stink in my opinion and with Dr. Bronner's they are a brand I use many products from and can trust. Plus the lavender fragrance is always a welcomed layer of feeling of calm. I highly recommend it, makes a great affordable small gift as well.