Being a connoisseur of men's grooming since my teens I have narrowed down my favorites here in 2021 for anyone to explore & perhaps one or more of them will become one of your favorites as well. I have lived enough to only have tinted Clearasil and perhaps Farrah Fawcett shampoo as my main grooming supplies.The release of Alpha Hydroxy Acids in the late 80's was a game changer for advanced skin care for men of any age. Remember these were times when men using grooming (beauty) products were still considered taboo, and in some demographics still there is this bias. BTW they have really dry & wrinkly skin so you can tell who they are, lol. I have compiled my top ten grooming products [in no order] that I hope you will consider trying. Enjoy aging well, but be damn cute doing it if you choose to. Be Timeless -
1. Aveda Never A Dull Moment Skin Brightening Polisher 4.40oz 28.50 - using since 1995
2. Aveda Blue Malva Color Shampoo 8.5oz 26.00 - using since 1982
3. Kiehls Eye Fuel .05oz 24.00 - using since 2010
4. Paula's Choice Hydrating Treatment Mask 4oz 24.00 - using since 2012
5. Burt's Bees Blemish Stick Herbal .26oz 8.50 - using since 1999
6. Alba Botanica Mango Vanilla Very Emollient Cream Shave 8oz 7.00 - using since 2009
7. EARTH SCIENCE Almond-Aloe Moisturizer with SPF 15+ 5oz 15.00 - using since 2009
8. Kiehls Super Fluid Daily UV Defense SPF 50+ 1.7oz 40.00 - using since 2014
9. Hermes Terre d'hermes Parfum 2.5oz 140.00 - using since 2008
10. Tretinoin [Retin A Prescription] 1oz 150.00 - using since 2015
There’s nothing like smelling good and looking good. What I can’t live without is cologne. Gucci Guilty for sure.
There’s nothing better than taking care of yourself. What a great list I’ll have to try some of these.